Saturday, June 1, 2013

Week 34



Where: Din Tai Fung (dumpling restaurant), Bellevue, WA (the guys behind the window are making thousands of dumplings)

Week Recap ~
  • Total weight gain/loss : +33lbs
  • Sleep : Better this week than the previous week. I still wake up a ton to pee, some nights every hour!
  • Best moments : Having a long weekend was really nice. Stephen, Ellen and I got some good work done in the nursery. Stephen and I got all the boxes of stuff out and put away in her room the best we could at the moment. The rug is laid out and I love it. Ellen and I sorted and put away most of her clothes. We have one more load of laundry that is washed, but just needs sorted and put away. It is coming together nicely. 
  • Movement : Similar to the last few weeks. She's in there, not a big kicker but makes herself known. Mostly by being really to the right side of my stomach. 
  • Symptoms : Unfortunately the swelling feet got worse this week. I had a few work days that I was in an all day meeting and did not get up as much as I normaly do to move. Needless to say after day one of this they were prety big and haven't had the chance to recover. 
  • Maternity clothes? : Obviously
  • Food cravings or aversion's? : Nothing stands out this week
  • What I am eating : burgers, thai, stir fry, onion tart, fries, fruit, pastries, cheese sticks, salad, pasta, hummus, pretzle chips
  • Exercise : :( I was bad again
  • Gender : Girl
  • Labor signs : None
  • What I miss : I don't think I miss anything new right now, not peeing every hour, beer, my feet. haha - all the same as normal. 
  • What I am looking forward to : Stephen and I are doing another cooking class this weekend, on summer grilling. We had a really good time at the last one, so we thought we would get one more in before the baby comes. Also, next week starts up weekly doctor visits. Not that it is exciting going to the doctor every week, but it means we are getting close!

    Other Happenings:
    Stephen and I hit up the Ballard farmers market for the first time since moving. It was fun to walk around and pick up some good stuff. This picture makes me look oddly tan, I am not. 

    The dogs tried to run to safety on me/in my arms from their dad, who was going to brush their teeth. hehe

No comments: