Friday, June 21, 2013

Week 37


Where: Kings Hardware, Ballard, Seattle WA (We are getting really bad about taking pictures each week. I would have loved for a better picture, but this is the only one we took while out playing skeeball. Also, I look huge!)



Week Recap ~

  • Total weight gain/loss : +38.5 lbs (big jump from last week! thinking at this point under 40lbs isn't going to happen)
  • Sleep : Much better this week! I have been sleeping really hard. It has been great.
  • Best moments : Getting a whole lot accomplished for her arrival. It is also great to get to hear her heartbeat every week now and get confirmation that she is doing alright and on her way.
  • Movement : She's in there. She is also moving down I can tell.
  • Symptoms : Tired, achy, swollen feet. Also, had a pretty bad weekend of pain. She had moved into a strange spot that caused me a whole lot of pain every time I sat down, stood up, bent over or sometimes walked. Luckily it has eased up and is now only happening every once in a while. I was not sure I was going to make it another few weeks if it had not stopped!
  • Maternity clothes? : Not sure how I would fit in anything else these days. I still wear normal t shirts around the house and pj pants but my stomach is always hanging out :)
  • Food cravings or aversion's? : Nothing really.
  • What I am eating : Out a lot. Not into cooking this week.
  • Exercise : Got in a few walks this week.
  • Gender : Better still be a girl with all the pink in her closet.
  • Labor signs : 1 cm dilated and 80% effaced! Not that it means she is on her way soon, but there is progression happening!
  • What I miss : Things are starting to get hard to do on my own. Stephen is constantly having to help me up from the couch or pick things up that I have dropped on the floor and I am dropping things all the time.
  • What I am looking forward to : Finding out if there is any more progression at the doctor next week. Also, just the weekend in general. We get a lot accomplished for her arrival every weekend, but still manage to fit in some fun for just us.
Other Happenings:
 
We got a lot of to do list items done this week.
- Our room was cleaned up and space was made for the bassinet.
- Car seat is installed, this weekend it will get checked by a professional "car seat lady"
- Final items from our registries were purchased
- Maternity leave paper work was submitted
- Hospital bag was packed!

 - The dogs went to the groomers and got pretty for the arrival of their sister
Chewie always looks so much younger with his hair cut. He has been really cuddly and loving since too. He really likes feeling fresh.

This time Yuri looked a little less scrawny. He must be finally putting on some pounds. He is still really tiny though.  

No comments: