Friday, May 24, 2013

Week 33

No picture this week :( We forgot, then it was so late in the week I was almost to 34 weeks.


Week Recap ~

  • Total weight gain/loss : I don't really want to talk about it, but +31lbs.
  • Sleep : Terrible. One night I did get a stretch of 4 hours though and that was fantastic
  • Best moments : Hearing her heartbeat at the doctor this week. Always a good moment.
  • Movement : She's taken to a spot right under my right boob she likes to be at an awful lot.
  • Symptoms : Getting more and more tired. Maybe starting to nest some, not as much as Stephen though :)
  • Maternity clothes? : Yes, but I cherish my work from home days when I can stay in pj pants and one of Stephen's old t-shirts (my current outfit)
  • Food cravings or aversion's? : nothing new this week
  • What I am eating : Pasta, Mexican (cooked at home), grapes, blueberries, greek yogurt, cheese, steak, corn on the cob, pizza, to name a few things
  • Exercise : None, which I am sure didn't help the large weight gain this week. I am not terribly happy with the large jump in lbs. The weather was crappy all week so we didn't go walking at all. I hope it changes next week and this weekend!
  • Gender : Girl
  • Labor signs : None
  • What I miss : Since I might have only slept an hour or two last night, a good nights sleep!
  • What I am looking forward to : Working on the nursery over the long weekend. Also, having my helper to go shopping with and put clothes away. I think Stephen will be excited that I have Ellen to take shopping now and he will be asked to go less :)
Other Happenings:
Not really much, this week was rather low key. We did go Saturday and tour the birth center at the hospital we will deliver at. It is nice. Heads up family - the waiting room is VERY small :) While there we pre-registered, so that is one more thing to check off as done!

No comments: