Thursday, June 13, 2013

Week 35



Where: Golden Gardens, Ballard, Seattle, WA


Week Recap ~

  • Total weight gain/loss : +33.5lbs
  • Sleep : Blah. Not so bad the beginning of the week, but the second half of the week has been rough. I sleep really hard for like an hour or two then I wake up for 3+ hours! I eventually do fall back asleep but not well. Time to start conditioning my body I guess.
  • Best moments : Not baby related, but video chatted with my girlfriends this week. It is always so great to see them and spend time together, even if it is not technically in person. :)
  • Movement : Not quite like she used to do, no spinning these days. She likes to shove her tiny butt into my ribs.
  • Symptoms : hmmm, nothing new this week I think. I was fairly uncomfortable one day, but I've determined that I spent too much time on the couch working from home and I was just squishing everything together. The other days I was home I spent most of my time working from the kitchen table and I was fine.
  • Maternity clothes? : Yes, mostly dresses at this point. 65 - 70 degrees is surprisingly warm when you are 8+ months pregnant
  • Food cravings or aversion's? : I am back to my first trimester not really feeling like anything
  • What I am eating : This question might be the worst one as time goes on. I really don't know, most of the same as the last few weeks. I can't eat a lot at a time now or I don't feel good. This doesn't mean I am not hungry enough to eat a full meal though and that can cause problems when I don't stop myself from having a normal sized meal.
  • Exercise : Some walking, weather got nice again :)
  • Gender : Girl
  • Labor signs : None, next week the doctor starts seeing if I am having any progression!
  • What I miss : Not having something pushing on my bladder! The last half of this week pressure on my bladder just came out of nowhere.
  • What I am looking forward to : Baby shower on Sunday with our friends here in Seattle. It is a co-ed bbq and the weather is looking like it is going to be a great day!

    More pictures from the beach:


No comments: