Where: The Ballard Condominiums with my lovely shower hosts!
Week Recap ~
- Total weight gain/loss : +35.5 lbs
- Sleep : Meh. Not happening like I would like it too, a bad nights rest is beginning to be the norm.
- Best moments : Definitely our shower! It was great to have a laid back afternoon and celebrate our little girl. Pictures below!
- Movement : There isn't a whole lot of room in there for her to do any big movements, but she is still finding a way to move about.
- Symptoms : My skin has started to be very dry. I am lathering up in lotion every night, but no lotion seems to be good enough at this point.
- Maternity clothes? : Yes
- Food cravings or aversion's? : nothing stands out this week
- What I am eating : pasta, steak, jalapeno poppers, Mexican - lots of quesadillas lately, lamb burgers, chicken sandwiches, fries, yogurt
- Exercise : Not much this week. Walked to dinner once.
- Gender : Girl still
- Labor signs : She's for sure head down!
- What I miss : Wearing my wedding rings. I haven't had my engagement ring on for a few weeks, but I had still been wearing my band. As of this Tuesday though it is no longer being worn. :(
- What I am looking forward to : Hopefully the pool this weekend :) Also, I now have all the prints I purchased for the nursery and we will be hanging them this weekend. I am excited to see how they all pull together on the wall. Fingers crossed they look good! Oh and being full term starting Saturday!Seattle Shower Pics:Condo ladies and great friends! Mandi, me, Aly and Shannon
Items marked so I knew if I could consume them :)
Gummy bears soaked over days in vodka! Highly recommend trying this out
I just really loved this picture of us :)Thanks so much to Mandi and Aly for putting on a great shower for us! We really have found great friends here in Seattle. :)