Friday, May 3, 2013

Week 30

Where: Pioneer Square, Seattle, WA

Week Recap ~
  • Total weight gain/loss : +23.5 lbs (almost at the "recommended" amount of weight to gain. With 9 weeks left I am hoping to just go barely over 30)
  • Sleep : Fairly good this week. I had a couple nights that I didn't get a ton of sleep, but most nights I slept really hard. 
  • Best moments : Well my amazing news went public, if you are someone that checks in here you probably already know the news via other chains, but my sister has accepted a job in Seattle! She moves here in a week and a half and I couldn't be more excited. The idea that baby girl is going to know a family member other than over the internet and holidays makes me tear up. Also, this week finished up the labor and delivery part of our child prep classes. Only two more weeks left covering baby stuff!
  • Movement : She must be getting bigger as sometimes her movements shake my whole stomach now. It can take me off guard and startle me sometimes. hehe
  • Symptoms : I have been getting tired again, not as bad as the first trimester but a lot of activity or long work days are starting to take it out of me. Also, baby brain is in full effect. I cant remember a lot and I am often at a loss for words and find myself just pointing at things cause I can't find the words I need. 
  • Maternity clothes? : Yes, same as always with some non-maternity tops mixed in. 
  • Food cravings or aversion's? : Nothing new
  • What I am eating : I honestly cannot remember. Stephen grilled us sausage and peppers one night, as always I had greek yogurt for breakfast and I have had a ton of fruit. Strawberries were 3 for $5! the day I got them I ate a whole thing 
  • Exercise : Walks! 
  • Gender : Baby Girl
  • Labor signs : None, but with our classes finished we should be 100% prepared right? right? haha
  • What I miss : Lately I have been really wanting a beer. So this week I will say beer. :)
  • What I am looking forward to : The weekend! We are leaving today to go to Lummi Island in the San Juan Islands for the weekend. It should be relaxing and filled with nature. To start the weekend off right we are dining at Willows. It is very hard to get reservations at but Stephen pulled it off for us! It is an 18 course meal, all sourced exclusively from the island.  

No comments: