Thursday, May 16, 2013

Baby Shower

This post is super late, but better late then never right? Good thing baby girl can't ready yet, don't want her to think that way. hehe. Anyways, Easter weekend Stephen and I hoped a plane and headed to St Louis. My sweet family threw me a baby shower. It was a wonderful time, got to visit with many people and celebrate the soon to be new addition to the family.
 
My sister & mom put together a great day, with the help of my aunts, mama, cousins and mother in law. All of the decorations were so great, the food delicious and the company delightful as always. :)



Me with my mom and mother in law.

Aunt Nancy and I :)

Jessica and I :)

Family! Thanks ladies for helping out with the shower. I had the best time!

Kozlen ladies :)
 
Sisters! Ellen spear headed the shower and she did a great job. Everything was amazing.

Old friends! So great Holly was in town too, so she got to come celebrate with us :)

BFFs :) Love all these ladies and their little men!

Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate! I can't wait for everyone to get to meet our baby girl.

No comments: