Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Week 18


Where: The Ballard, Unit 504, Super Bowl Sunday - Go Chiefs! :)


Week Recap ~
  • Total weight gain/loss : +7 lbs (no change)
  • Sleep : Better, still waking up a few times a night to go to the bathroom
  • Best moments : Taking 2 vacation days and spending them with my friends. I think I will just do a separate recap post on how awesome it was. :)
  • Movement : None still. I wish it would come soon!
  • Symptoms : I have had some pains in my side. I am pretty sure it is just my round ligament. It is infrequent, so I am not concerned. We go to the doctor this week, so I will double check there.
  • Maternity clothes? : I'd say I am wearing them 90% of the time, not that I fit into them all that great yet.
  • Food cravings or aversion's? : I have mostly been wanting Mexican still or fish and chips. I never turn down either of those.
  • What I am eating : I am a few days behind in this post and after spending the last part of week 18 on vacation I really cannot remember what I had. I do think I did fairly well on vacation. We had a ton of food out all of the time and I snacked a lot but I had a ton of fruit and veggies(with dip) most of the time.
  • Exercise : I finally did my yoga dvd! It is a little slow for me and I can still do a lot of the poses without the modifications they are doing, but I am still going to try to do it a few times a week.
  • Gender : ? getting closer to finding out!
  • Labor signs : None
  • What I miss : Being close to the people I love. This includes family, but after an amazing weekend with friends I hate being so far from all of them. A good number of my close friends live in St Louis now and I wish I was around to visit with them more. Do not read the above and interpret this as I want to move back though. :) If asked, I can say with certainty that I do not want to move.
  • What I am looking forward to : Doctor's appointment this week, we love getting to hear the heartbeat and this weekend we are taking a cloth diapering class. I know quite a lot, but when I talk to Stephen about it it is like I am talking a foreign language. So I thought it would be a good idea for us to go where someone else can explain it to him. It will be our first baby class.

No comments: