Where: University of Washington Library, Seattle, WA
Week Recap ~
- Total weight gain/loss : +10 lbs
- Sleep : Off and on good and bad sleep. I slept hard a lot of nights, but still get up 3 or 4 times a night to go to the bathroom.
- Best moments : Having an ultrasound this week and finding out the sex of our little one! We also had a good time at our cloth diapering class. It was very informative and Steve is now fully on board with it (not that he wasn't before, it is just better with him fully educated on it)
- Movement : Pretty sure I am feeling something now. Everyone describes it as butterflies or gas bubbles and I haven't felt either of those, but I feel like the baby is moving around especially when I am too full.
- Symptoms : Nothing new this week
- Maternity clothes? : Yup! I also ordered two dresses I hope work out cause they are really cute.
- Food cravings or aversion's? : Nothing new here either.
- What I am eating : Oh boy I can't even remember. I have been trying to eat smaller portions and we have a lot of healthy snacks around, carrots, celery, hummus. On Saturday we went out for Chicago style pizza in celebration of the half way mark. It fed us for a couple meals and was delicious.
- Exercise : A few good walks this week. We walked around the University on Saturday after our cloth diaper class. We also took the dogs on a great walk one weekday. They were very appreciative and even slept in the next day.
- Gender : We are having a baby GIRL!We celebrated with pink balloons and used them to tell many people our news. We texted the above picture to our sisters to let them know and used it to announce the news to the world.
We topped the night off with picking my parents up at the airport with a car filled of pink balloons. They were very surprised and excited!
- Labor signs : None
- What I miss : I can't think of anything this week.
- What I am looking forward to : Hanging out with my parents, who are here for my 30th birthday. :) Also, we are going to register for the little baby girl this weekend.
We are starting to get our move out of Ballard underway.
While I was in the bedroom working on my closet, Stephen packed up all our camping and outdoor gear. Yes it takes up 3 large boxes.
After all that packing Chewie and Stephen took a break on the couch with the snoogle. Chewie loves that thing.