Friday, April 12, 2013

Week 27



Where: The Pantry at Delancey, Seattle, WA



Week Recap ~

  • Total weight gain/loss : +21 lbs
  • Sleep : I am getting up more and more to use the bathroom, so no matter how good the sleep is it is always interrupted. I have also started waking up cause whatever side I am laying on starts to ache and I need to switch sides. Time to start looking into a new pillow routine I guess.
  • Best moments : This week had a lot of fun stuff happening. We had our first child prep class, a doctor's appointment, her crib came and so did the mobile we ordered. I am in love with the crib, it is just what I wanted. Steve is in love with the mobile(I like it a lot too). It is handmade from a man in Portland, OR. Sneak peak picture Steve took below.
Can you name the type of whale?
  • Movement : She's in there. This week she decided to try out something new in between dancing around. Often she would just be pushing what would feel like her whole tiny body or her head or butt right into my lower side. She often felt like she was just putting everything she's got into resting hard on me. You can feel on my belly how hard one spot is when she's doing this. It is neat to know exactly where she is, but also uncomfortable when she decides to hang out there for a while.
  • Symptoms : Not one thing is standing out. Some of these questions are getting harder the farther along I am, as "symptoms" just become how I feel all of the time.
  • Maternity clothes? : Yes and a lot of pjs and comfy pants this week.
  • Food cravings or aversion's? : Same as always, Mexican sounds great all the time. I also really wanted pizza this week.
  • What I am eating : Pizza, Mexican, chicken salad, salad, pasta, Malaysian food - we took a cooking class on Tuesday. It was super fun. We made two different Malaysian noodle dishes. I'm not sure they are anything we would make at home, but it was something different to do and we did learn a few spices that we will probably try out at home on something a little more simple.
  • Exercise : None. Bad me
  • Gender : Girl! Although you wouldn't be able to tell if you walked into her nursery right now. Everything is very neutral. It is following my plan though, so color will come later.
  • Labor signs : None.
  • What I miss : Been feeling huge this week. I know I am not huge (yet, ha), but it would be nice to not feel belly uncomfortable.
  • What I am looking forward to : Doing some more nursery work and starting up some crafts. Also, we are hitting up another large children's consignment sale and I am hoping we get some good things. And starting the third and last trimester of course!

    Other Happenings:
    I crocheted this hat for baby girl. Although she will be born in the summer I just thought it was too cute to not make for a few pictures. It went super fast too. 

    Steve made a lot of progress on the nursery. Putting together the crib.
     And painting the room!

    The dogs were extra sweet this week. They both sat on my lap looking cute.
     And Yuri snuggled his dad at bed time. Look at how sweet his little face is.

No comments: