Saturday, April 6, 2013

Week 26


Where: Fisher's Restaurant, Belleville, IL


Week Recap ~

  • Total weight gain/loss : +19.5 lbs, no change
  • Sleep : So, so. I was battling a cold most of the week that made it hard to sleep. 
  • Best moments : My mom and sister threw me a wonderful baby shower. It was so great to celebrate baby girl and spend time with friends and family. More to come on the shower, it deserves it's own post.
  • Movement : Yes. I can tell she is getting bigger too. She spent all of Friday moving around in all kinds of new places.
  • Symptoms : I had a rough week, body wise I was a mess. So it was hard to notice any pregnancy related symptoms. I said I was battling a cold, well on top of that mid week I rolled my right ankle. This caused me to fall to the ground and bang up one of my knees pretty bad. Don't worry I am alright, just sore and scratched up. My ankle was fairly swollen but it is going down each day. It wasn't my worst rolled ankle to date. ha
  • Maternity clothes? : Well with my fall I was down a pair of pants. I ripped open the knee on one of my jeans. Thank goodness it wasn't my favorite pair! I had a coupon to Gap, so Friday after work I decided to go and just look. Well I walked out with 2 pairs of jeans to replace my one tore pair. :) They were on super sale too!
  • Food cravings or aversion's? : I wanted pizza pretty bad this week. We decided Friday night to try out a place in our new neighborhood that we heard was really good. It was SO disappointing  It for sure didn't satisfy my craving. Will have to try for pizza again next week. 
  • What I am eating : Pasta - my mom brought me my favorite pasta all the way from New Jersey over the weekend. Sal's Penne Vodka, no pasta anywhere compares to it. I ate it for a few meals while in St Louis. 
    Steve also grilled for us a few times this week, sausage and peppers one night and steak, mushrooms and sweet potatoes another. Breakfasts were the same as always - greek yogurt, oats, fruit. Lunches were mainly pasta, salads or chicken sandwiches. 
  • Exercise : Did some light, short neighborhood walking and we went to Ikea (counts as exercise these days, plus that place is huge)
  • Gender : Girl!
  • Labor signs : None
  • What I miss : My family! It was so great to see almost everyone (missed you dad!) over the weekend. We are a long ways from all our family most of the year. We love getting to see everyone. I know it is going to get harder over the next few years when we have a little one. Everyone will need to start making plans to come visit us more often :)
  • What I am looking forward to : The sun! When we got back to Seattle the weather was amazing. I was convinced it was here to stay until next winter. Unfortunately the forecast changed to rain all week :( Also, child classes start next week! We are signed up for a variety of classes, but the main one is a 6 week course, once a week. 

No comments: