Where: Century Link Field, Sounders Opening Day Match, Seattle
Week Recap ~
- Total weight gain/loss : +13 lbs (no change)
- Sleep : Terrible this week. I attribute this weeks bad sleep to stress though. I've had a lot on my mind lately from work to moving to the baby. Hoping after we are fully moved into the house I calm down some.
- Best moments : On Tuesday we visited a daycare we really liked. Daycare has me stressed out big time and for some reason this one calmed me down, a little. We really liked the individuals who ran the center and they have a very high retention rate of their teachers. Both of our favorite parts of the center is the outdoor space and outdoor time they spend. Not just playing too, they use outside to learn various things. Even the infants get to go on walks, they have a 6 baby stroller. We are on their wait list, so now we just have to wait to see if in September our name comes up.
- Movement : She's in there, she doesn't always make herself known but she has been starting to a little more lately. We have discovered she really likes music with horns. She was pretty quiet one day until I watched Stephen's video of his commute to work. Check it out for yourself here. She went nuts and he was able to feel her really good again. We were pretty excited she has good taste in music and likes Jurassic 5. Then one day to work she rocked out to the ever popular Thrift Shop by Macklamore (shout out to Seattle!), which features a horn most of the song.
- Symptoms : Pretty crabby this week, see above comments about stress and lack of sleep
- Maternity clothes? : Yup. Pretty bummed though today when I went to put on my maternity maxi dress and it shrunk length wise about 6 inches after first wash :/ Think this might mean I need to buy at least one more maxi dress
- Food cravings or aversion's? : I have been wanting nice salads this week. Although I haven't been ordering them when we are out. I also randomly bought french onion dip and ruffles for lunch yesterday.
- What I am eating : Out all week due to having no kitchen - pizza, mexican, salads, whole foods premade items, burger, ruffles & dip, chicken salad, rolls
- Exercise : Does moving houses count?
- Gender : GIRL! And we are about 95% sure she has a name, don't bother asking us though cause we aren't going to tell you :)
- Labor signs : None
- What I miss : Hmm being able to remember everything. This post becomes harder and harder each week as I try to remember all that happened since the last week. I also keep forgetting things, like I am constantly leaving the house without my phone, my wallet, last night I left my purse at the house when we went to dinner. Baby brain seems to be kicking in hard this week.
- What I am looking forward to : Being moved into the house and starting on the nursery! We bought paint this week for the walls. That will be step one :)
The move out of Ballard has begun. I am very sad to leave the place we have called home for the last two years. We have made great friends who live in our building and we have enjoyed all that Ballard has to offer. I know I will find happiness in Greenwood/Phinney as a neighborhood and our friends will be close (although not as close as walking down a flight of stairs). I am already glad to have more space and we aren't fully moved in yet! Here are some pics of the house we are renting:
Not shown is a third bedroom space that makes up the upstairs. We are going to have it be a craft/game/reading/play room. There is also a basement and a garage.
Home Depot run to pick out paint for the nursery! We went with Candied Pecan, a beige/taupe color. Just need to get this move completed and Stephen can start painting.