Friday, January 18, 2013

Week 15

Where: Kerry Park, Queen Ann, Seattle - check out Mt Rainer on the right!


Week Recap ~

  • Total weight gain/loss :  +5 lbs
  • Sleep : Not great this week. I have been sick again and I was up and down most nights. I was moving so much a few nights I woke Steve and annoyed the dogs a ton.
  • Best moments : This one hasn't happened yet, but later this afternoon we are going to the doctor and will get to hear the baby's heartbeat. :) Also, I just bought this super cute blanket! I couldn't resist, both Steve and I love robots.      
  •  
  • Movement : Still not feeling anything
  • Symptoms : Starting to sleep uncomfortably. If I lay too long on one side my hips hurt. I can alleviate it with a pillow between my legs, but I don't usually start the night off like that.
  • Maternity clothes? : At the beginning of the week I was in my normal jeans but could tell they were getting tight. Since I have been sick I have been WFH(working from home) the rest of the week, so I have only been in yoga pants. Yesterday I went to venture out of the house only to find my normal jeans do not fit at all and maternity pants are still to big. I ended up wearing my normal jeans with the bella band, but it doesn't work that great when your pants are 100% undone! Hope I can move out of this awkward stage soon.
  • Food cravings or aversion's? : Neither really. I don't feel like anything most of the time. I am choosing to attribute this to being sick and hoping my appetite will return when I can shake this cold for good!
  • What I am eating : Breakfast and lunches have been the same mostly as last week. Dinners have been all over the place from burgers to pb&j.
  • Exercise : I bought a prenatal yoga dvd this week. Does that count? haha Maybe next week I will put it on and do it!
  • Gender : ??? I am still thinking girl. Especially now, my good friend Bethany (we are 4 days apart!) found out she is having a boy today. That makes 5 friends who all have boys, 7 boys total! Someone in our group is bound to have a girl, right?
  • Labor signs : nope! 
  • What I miss : Fitting into any pants! Also, feeling healthy. I have spent almost every day in January so far sick :(
  • What I am looking forward to : I have been pretty good about not getting too anxious about finding out what we are having, but with Bethany finding out at 16 weeks I am SO ready to know! It is probably another 3-4 weeks before we get to find out though.
  •  

2 comments:

Kim said...

Eee! Looking cute!

Other things...

1. I HATED the hip pain when you sleep! So annoying. Pregnancy pillows are good I hear... I just bought a body pillow bc they are about half the price and are useful for when your not pregnant, but it helped me alot with Emily.
2. Maternity pants being too big... you can try the bella band OVER the maternity pants... sounds like alot, and ridiculous but it will be much more comfortable!

SJ said...

yeah i have a snoogle, but it often gets left in the living room where we use it as a floor pillow. ha. I've been rocking the bella band on some leggins, but it seemed like it would be too much on the maternity jeans right now. I might not have any other choice though!