Stephen and I are very excited to announce (if you haven't already heard, which is probably not likely) that we are having a baby! Here is the little cutie at 12 weeks old:
Here is a little information about our latest adventure...
- When is your due date? : July 6, 2013
- How far along are you right now? : 13 weeks, 6 days
- Have you had an ultrasound? : Yup! 2, one at 8 weeks and one at 12 weeks
- Have you heard the heartbeat? : Yup again! at the ultrasounds (184 bpm & 162 bpm) and once with the doppler
- Sex of the baby? : No idea yet, but we will most definitely be finding out!
- Do you have any names picked out? : Not really, I have some I like but I think we will wait to find out what we are having before getting serious about it
- Is your baby going to be named after anyone? : Not that we have discussed
- Did the daddy help pick the name? : Of course he will! We will choose together
- Have you felt the baby move? : Not yet. The last ultrasound showed the placenta in the front, which can act as cushion between the baby and I, so it could be a while before I feel anything
- What was your first symptom? : I was real crabby, prompting Steve to suggest I take a test :)
- What is the baby's room theme? : No idea yet, I am not sure there will be a theme though. So far I like a lot of modern looking nursery's
- Are you ready to be a mommy? : Lets hope so! haha
- Is your husband ready to be a daddy? : for sure! he is going to be an amazing dad :)