Sunday, August 2, 2009

Girls Weekend!

Last weekend was my bachlorette party. I am not that into big scenes like the Landing in STL or Power & Light here in KC, so I decided to go nontraditional and do a camping trip. :) Although I was not able to skip every bachlorette party tradition. Leslie made me a sweet vail to wear on the river and I had plenty of flair on from the girls too. Last weekend 14 of us headed to Steelville, MO to the Rafting Co.

We arrived on Friday, spent some time hanging out in the river and by our campsite.
We got up Saturday morning and went on a 7 mile float down the Meramac River. It was a blast. Afterwards we sat around the camp site, singing, dancing, eating. It was so great to get to hang out with everyone and do something that we often did while we were at Rolla. I didn't take many pictures while on the trip, but here are a few of my favorites from other people. SL brought water cameras on the river and I can't wait to see those.
It was such a great weekend! Thanks to everyone that was able to make it! And a big thanks to SL for putting it all together.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Awwwwww ! I've been waiting for this post . Glad that a good time was had by all ! looks like wayyy more fun than bar-hopping by bus !
i love the pic of Ell on the float trip ! :)
XO
Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

i wish i would have gone !! love mom

Holly Jett said...

Looked like a blast. So great that Ellen got to be there!