Monday, December 22, 2008

Flowers

One of our stops on Friday is to Walter Knoll florist. They come well recommended from both Kara Chung and Kim Gilmore. Here are two bouquets that I like a lot. I found the white one first for me and later came across the bridesmaid one that was very similar. I don't know what kind of flowers I want in mine, but I really like how they are surrounded by the big green leaves. I had another bouquet I liked a lot, but I can't seem to find the picture of it anywhere right now.

I found the third one I like! See below. I really like the folded palms in it.

1 comment:

Julia Dohen.... said...

Love the flowers those are so pretty! Gosh I just cant wait for your wedding:) So glad you are starting to do more on the blog....it is one of my favorite spots to visit when I am bored at work!!