Monday, March 7, 2011

28th BDay

A few weeks ago (February 25) I turned 28! I love my birthday, just absolutely love it. A couple girls from work also had birthdays the same month so we all decided to go out together that Friday. They turned 23 and 24, and their party abilities are way above ours are any more. We realized this the next day of course. haha.

So we went to a local Olathe bar, then afterwards hit Funkytown. There really are not words to describe this place, other than AWESOME. haha. It is a crazy place. I would love to hit it up with my girl friends. I know it would just be a blast with all of them.
Saturday, after spending a lot of the day recovering from Funkytown, Steve took me out to a few places in Kansas City I had been wanting to try out.

First up was lunch at Dog Nuvo, a gourmet hot dog place. While the hot dogs were good, they still did not compare to the hot dogs grandma used to make me...with bacon, cheese, mustard and the hot dog fried in the bacon grease of course!

We also went to Christopher Elbow for some fancy chocolates.

Aren't they pretty and fancy!?
Afterwards we hit up the Flying Saucer of course. It was a nice day. Steve always knows how to treat me to a good day. :)

No comments: