Saturday, March 26, 2011

Old Friends

Steve and I ventured to St Louis a few weekends ago since our days being so close to friends and family are numbered. It worked out well because my oldest friend was also in town with her husband and daughter. It was my first chance to get to meet little Ariana. She is so cute. You will see for yourself below.
The weather was really nice for the first time in a while this weekend. Allison and her family decided to go to the zoo. Steve and I tagged along. Neither of us have been to the zoo in years. If you have never been to the St Louis Zoo it is a must see. And a huge plus is it is FREE! The zoo has been updated in almost every section since we had last gone as kids. It was always nice back then and now it is even nicer.

Me outside the penguin house. You get so close to the penguins here it was awesome!

Allison and I in our usual pose...holding hands, standing close, me with a cheesy smile. Haha

Allison and her beautiful little girl, Ari. Shes going to give them trouble when shes older cause she is just so cute!

Ariana and her grandma at the zoo. It was nice to get to hang out with Allison's family while in town too. They always were like a second family to me growing up.

Not only did I get to hang out with Allison, I also got to spend some time with another good friend, Holly. Allison and I met Holly in high school and the three of us became bffs. We went out for wine and food, along with Francisco Allison's husband, in Belleville on night. I hadn't laughed so hard in a while. It was great reminiscing and catching up with them.

I am so glad Steve and I went back for the weekend and I was able to spend some time with old friends.

No comments: