Summer is just about here and I am excited for everything we have planned. We have a jam packed schedule for the coming months. Here are the things we have planned from now through the beginning of July. Not many weekends free!
- BBQ to commemorate Steve's first home brewed beer
- Corporate Challenge events, 5K and Softball for sure. I haven't played softball since 7th grade. I doubt my skills are any better now than they were then though!
- SL, Mike & Tina visit to KC, in combination with the Crawl for Cancer
- Jessica Graduates from High School
- Beach House - Texas
- Black Keys concert
- Nicki & Matt's wedding
- Jessica's graduation party
- Kim and Brian visit KC - Boulevard tour and Cards vs Royals Game
- NJ/NYC with Steve and Jessica
Some things we might also be doing:
- Camping with Leslie & Paul
- Dogs Night Out - a 3 Dog Bakery sponsored event where you go out to eat with your dogs!
- Float trip?
- Hopefully going to Schlitterbahn some time.