Thursday, November 5, 2009

Woof's

Today Chewie is at doggie day care. We are heading to Vegas in a few weeks and we decided to try out a new place to board him at while we are gone. Last time we were at the dog park a lady with two small dogs told me about Woof's. I have driven by it many times, but never thought to look it up. Going off of her recommendation Steve called them last week. We had to submit a form to get him approved. They got his shot records from our vet and he is now Woof's material. hehe. They do a free half day of their "Stay and Play" for new-comers. So Steve took him there at noon today. They have a web cam on the dogs so you can watch them interact all day. It is kind of fun. The quality isn't great but there are only about 3 small white dogs there when I have looked so I can try to pick him out.

I put a red box around him here. I am positive this one is him. hehe
He may or may not be in this one.

They have an outdoor area they can go and play in too. It is all open, so they can go in and out as they please.
Chewie is that you standing in the doorway? I can't tell. hehe
I think he had a good time. I am going to pick him up after work and I can't wait to get to see the play myself. Steve said its pretty cool. I also can't wait for Chewie to tell me all about his day at the Stay and Play. :)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Looks like fun for Chewie .. aaaah to be a dog !
XO