Steve and I are having an unconventional turkey day this year. We are headed to Vegas! We leave tomorrow after work. I know its going to be a great trip. Neither of us have ever been before. Right now I am most exited about a few things...
- Buffet Thanksgiving dinner with Steve, Sarah and Tony
- Holy flatten penny machines! I just gathered about 20 pennies to take! I will get the quarters when I get there.
- Checking out all of the different hotels. We are staying our first night at the Luxor and the rest of the time at Harah's
- Hitting up some great looking brewpubs
- Beatles LOVE Cirque de Soleil
- Possibly hitting up a world renowned restaurant or two. We have seen a lot of them on Top Chef this season and we are big fans of Open Table. So I am sure we will use it to make a great dinner reservation one night.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Eat some pumpkin pie for me!