Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Track Us

This Saturday Steve and I are running in the Kansas City Half Marathon. Below is a link to a site where you can track how we are doing by text message or email. I thought I would send it out in case anyone was interested in seeing how we are doing or how we did.

Look for Steve to do really well, but don't be surprised to see my time between 3 and 4 hours long. I didn't end up training like I should have for this, but you know I was busy planning a wedding. :) My goal is not based on time really, but just to finish the race at all. I know I have the ability to run half of the distance. it is going to be the second half that I will have to push through (a half is 13.1 miles). Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow ! O.k .. I'm wishing you luck ..! Can't wait to hear how it goes . Please don't push yourself too hard on the second half..I know you'll do great though :)
XXX OOO
Aunt Nancy

Nancy said...

SOOOO .. how did it go ? I tried tracking but was too late !