Saturday, April 11, 2015

Project 1 :: Fabric Alphabet

Last week I finished my first project, a fabric alphabet. This project isn't quite as simple as it looks, curvy letters are hard! :) I already had all of the components on hand, using felt, fabric scraps and batting I already had. 

Here is a close up of one of the letters. They are all backed in a grey felt and there is some quilting batting in the middle to give them a little poof.

I have started on a second project already. It is another sewing project. I have been at a little of a standstill though as my sewing machine has been giving me some troubles. It has given me a chance to troubleshoot some sewing issues and take apart my machine and put it back together a few times. I had a breakthrough tonight though after one more and hopefully last removal of all the parts and cleaning and got to get started on project 2 again. 

No comments: