Sunday, June 21, 2009

Engagement Photos

We received the proofs for our engagement photos in the mail this weekend. We had them taken in Forest Park a few weekends ago. It was a really sunny day and I ended up pretty squinty in most of them. Below is one of my favorites. If you would like to view all of them, you can check them out here. This is all of them our photographer sent us. I do not like all of them, but there are a few good ones. A big thank you to Jessica, Steve's youngest sister, for going with us to get them taken. She was a trooper and took care of Chewie for us. Lets hope I'm not so squinty the day of the wedding and that I like more of those photos!

7 comments:

Kim said...

I love them! They dont look posey at all and you guys look great!! I think everyone is always just too hard on themselves in pictures... I was the same way with ours!

Nancy said...

I love them too !!!! If I had to pick a favorite it would be sooo hard ! I do love the one of Sarah with her arms out , Steve behind her .. And so many of the ones with Chewie .. You guys are toooo cute ! The perfect couple :)
XO

Nancy said...

I also like the same one you posted here . And I agree .. we are all always hard on ourselves in pic's . You guys look great !

Anonymous said...

Love LOVE LOVE these pictures of you two. You look like you could be in a magazine!! Seriously:) The photographer captured the best cutest looks that you give each other.

Love j

Amy said...

that is so freakin cute!!! omg, you guys are the cutest!

Katie B said...

I love your pictures! You guys are so cute! And Chewie is a natural too :) If we tried to have Rocco in any kind of photo shoot, he'd probably be humping the photographer or chasing birds :)

Holly Jett said...

They're all good pictures! Will be hard to choose! Love that Chewie is in them too!