Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hair Comes the Bride

My friend Katie told me about this site Hair Comes the Bride that has a ton of bridal hair accessories(thanks KTG!). I found these two flowers on there. I am not sure that they will be as big as the one in the bridal shop, but they are priced better. Probably cause these ones were not blessed by the pope. :)I like this one a lot. It reminds me of the magnolia one from Simply Elegant.

I thought this one was neat cause it will match the flowers of the bridesmaid's bouquets. Speaking of I don't think I ever posted pictures from when we went to the florist! I will have to do that soon.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Pretty Pretty! I like them both!

Nancy said...

ohhh these are pretty sarah ! i like the second one best , it does match the bridesmaids AND its a little different from the usual hair flowers seen in brides hair .
you rock !

mom said...

i love both of those flowers !! and how fun to be going to register :-)