Friday, January 23, 2009

Up Do's

Here are a few pics I have collected of hair styles. They are all pretty much the same, back and in a bun of some sort. Some of them have real flowers in them, which I am not going to do.

I like how this one sweeps back on the sides.






I have also decided that I am not going to wear a veil. I tried the below big flower comb in my hair at the bridal shop and I loved it. I think I will be on the look out for something like this or get this one. :) Like everything else though it was pricey. When Ellen saw the price tag she said "What was it blessed by the Pope or something?" HaHa.




5 comments:

Ellenj18 said...

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee those i think that they look perfect for you!

Kim said...

I love these hair styles too!!! Can I please have my hair like that as well!? heheh!

Kim said...

I love these hair styles too!!! Can I please have my hair like that as well!? heheh!

Nancy said...

LOVE the Do's , perfect for you ! And hee-hee on El's comment about the Pope blessing the flower !
I am crazy about the cakes , the toppers and ALL of your ideas ! WOW !
XO

Nancy said...

Any way that one of us can try to make the oh soooo pretty flower ( blessed by the Pope ! ) for ya ??
It does'nt look too hard to do !