Sunday, September 28, 2008

Save the Date

I saw this cute save the date card in a magazine I picked up a few weeks ago.
I'm not big on the hearts, but I really like the idea of a scratch-off. Scratch-offs have always been big in my family. I have looked around and it looks like this is the only one out there for this occasion. I think I could live with the hearts.
First we need to get a good guest list together. Steve and I are going to work on his family's this weekend and on ours. My parents have a good list of people they would like to invite already.

Steve is also supposed to ask some people to be his groomsmen this month. I brought it up yesterday and he told me he still has a few days left in Sept. I will probably be asking him about it again in a few days. hehe

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This is a good idea .. I love the way it plays into your childhood :) your sooo sentimental :)